Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater, the Fishfinder 250c is available with either a dual-frequency 50/200 kHz transducer for deep-water applications, or a single-frequency 200 kHz transducer for shallow inland lakes and bays.
All configurations feature Garmin's patented See-Thru technology which separates fish from thermoclines and structure and Depth Control Gain (DCG), for detailed images of structure and bottom densities. Additionally, anglers can connect a Garmin GPS receiver (sold separately) to the unit to mark underwater waypoints directly from the Fishfinder's keypad.
The Fishfinder 250c's slim profile also makes it ideal for mounting in-dash or on the bow. Its quick-release, one-knob tilt swivel mount allows for easy viewing of its 4.5-inch, 320 x 320 pixel, 16-color display at any angle.
• 320 x 320 pixel, sunlight-readable 16-color CSTN with adjustable CCFL backlight
• Comes standard with a separate speed sensor
• Dual-frequency transducer: 500 watts (RMS), 4000 watts (PTP) output
• Single-frequency transducer: 400 watts (RMS), 3200 watts (PTP) output
• Internal memory backup for user settings with power disconnected
• Temperature log to maintain a graphical record of water temperature data
• Adjustable range, gain, and zoom, and bottom lock
• Alarms: shallow and deep water, fish by size, timer, water temperature, and low battery voltage
• Unit dimensions: 6.1" W x 4.9" H x 2.4" D