GARMIN GSD 22 Digital Remote
Discontinued. Browse our selection of other great marine products >>
The powerful GSD 22 digital sounder adds detailed sonar data to your compatible Garmin chartplotter over the Garmin Marine Network.
Connect to the Garmin Marine Network
This black-box sounder connects to your chartplotter over the Garmin Marine network to provide high-speed data returns and super-crisp detail. Once connected, any plotter on the network can view the 22's detailed sonar data and overlay it on the map page. You also can use the GSD 22 with Garmin's CANet® to connect to non-network chartplotters.
Get Powerful Deep-Water Performance
The GSD 22's digital design provides extraordinary target definition and deep water performance and allows it to transmit at up to 2 kW, depending on your transducer. The 22 also adjust gain and transmit power automatically to optimize the returns for shallow water. It can connect to a dual-frequency transducer and works with everything from a standard 500 watt transom-mount transducer to a heavy-duty 2 kW thru-hull or in-hull transducer and can reach a depth of up to 5,000 ft (1524 m).
GSD 22: Powerful eyes in the bottom of your boat.
Note: This product does not include a transducer. Garmin offers
a complete selection
of transducers to be purchased separately as accessories.
- Size (LxWxH): 7 ⅝" x 6 ⅛" x 3" (19.3 cm x 15.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (953 g)
- Case: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic and aluminum alloy, waterproof to IEC 529-IPX-7
- Temp range: From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
- Source: 10-35 Vdc
- Usage: 25 W maximum
- Fuse: AGC/3AG - 3.0 A
- Compass safe distance: 5.9" (150 mm)
Data Output Specifications:
- Sounder Power: 500/1,000/2,000 W (RMS) (dependent on transducer type); 4,000/8,000/16,000 W (peak to peak) (dependent on transducer type)
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Depth: 5,000 ft (1.524 km) maximum depth (depth capacity is dependent on transducer type, water salinity, bottom type and other water conditions)
- Source: Garmin Marine Network
Compatibility: The GSD 22 is compatible with Garmin Marine
Network (GPSMAP 30XX, 32XX) and CANet (GPSMAP 21XX, 22XX, X9X)
series chartplotters. Click here for a complete list of compatible marine units.