Lowrance Elite-9 CHIRP with Nav+ and 50/200kHz Transducer
Discontinued. Browse our selection of other great chartplotters >>
9" Widescreen Color LCD with Navionics Gold Charts for the U.S. and Canada
All-NEW, easy-to-use, 9-inch fishfinder/chartplotter combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging™ technology, a super-bright, LED-backlit color display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping options.
Combining the benefits of CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging for the best possible view below your boat, the Elite-9 CHIRP fishfinder/chartplotter features today’s best sonar solution for greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – all on a brilliant widescreen display.
Elite-9 CHIRP advantages:
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 9-inch, LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Navionics+ chartcard featuring full coastal and inland coverage of the U.S. and Canada, plus the Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas – plus online access to Navionics chart enhancements including Freshest Data, Sonar Charts and Community Edits
- Optional Americas chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view.
- NMEA 2000® connectivity allows waypoint sharing among networked chartplotters, plus the ability to add an optional temp sensor, Point-1 GPS antenna with heading sensor, as well as a Class-B AIS receiver.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Display : 9 inches / 229 mm
- Resolution : 16-bit color TFT 800 x 480
- Backlighting : 11-Level LED
- Power Output RMS (PTP) : Max 500W RMS
- Operating Frequency : 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz
- Languages : 31
- Media Port : One high-capacity microSD slot
- Operating Voltage : 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Warranty : One year
- Display Resolution : 800 x 480
- Display Type : 16-bit color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
- Display Backlighting : LED
- Backlighting Levels : Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size : 9 inches / 229 mm
- Max Depth per Type :
- DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m
- CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
- Depth Alarm : YES
- EchoSounder Frequencies : 455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP)
- Shallow Alarm : YES
- Temperature Readings : YES
- Transducer Type : Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®
- Waterproof Standard/rating : IPx7
- Product Width : 11.06 in \ 281 mm
- Product Depth : 3.13 in \ 80 mm
- Product Height : 6.6 in \ 157 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) : 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation Routes : 100
- Navigation Waypoint Storage : 3000
- GPS Antenna Type : Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails : Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms : Yes
- Custom Mapping : Optional Americas chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and Jeppesen C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping : World reference basemap plus over 3,000 enhanced U.S. lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, and U.S. coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft /305
- NMEA Output : NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000® (waypoint sharing, Point-1 GPS antenna and Class-B AIS connectivity)
- Languages : 31
- Output Power [kW] : 500W RMS
- Memory Card Capable : One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
• Elite-9 CHIRP
• Mounting Bracket
• Power Cable
• Transmom Mount transducer
• Installation Harware