PatchMap is the Most Complete Set of Garmin GPS Oilfield Locations and Road Information Available. Not only will this program search for LSDs, PatchMap will also search Operator Name or type of Facility (Wellsite, Compressorsite, Plantsite). PatchMap is the only software searchable this way. We know how important having all the roads are, so we do, to the tune of 155,000 km more than any other product out there. That's why PatchMap is so popular. Find an LSD quickly with the help of PatchMap.
PatchMap is the perfect tool for anyone navigating with a Garmin GPS in the Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta or BC Oilfield. Search for LSD or PNG, get the route. It's that easy.
With PatchMap you can:
• Search for wellsites by bottomhole/ERCB wellname and route to the surface location
• Search by ERCB license number, Operator Name or type of Facility (Wellsite, Compressorsite, Plantsite)
• Learn well info: Operator name, Spud date, Currnet operator, Drill path, Strike zone and Rec certs in BC
• Learn oil field well info – operator name, license date, current operator, drill path, and strike zone.
• See radio frequencies and kilometer posts
• Winter and all-weather roads/access
Updates: PatchMap is updated monthly. Update cost is $95.00. Updates are not required for continual operation but once you are having troubles locating a wellsite or two, it's time to update (LSDs can always be located). We recommend updating your SD card a minimum of twice per year.
Favorite of Service Companies big and small: hotshots, salesmen,
truckers, oilfield workers. Also used by Consultants, Seismic Supervisors and Surveyors
for route design and ground truthing.
GPS Tutorial - How to Find a Wellsite using PatchMap