TomTom Rider 400
Discontinued. Browse our selection of other great motorcycle devices >>
TomTom Rider with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
The all-new TomTom RIDER 400, designed to make every motorcycle ride more exciting. For the first time, bikers can choose the level of twists and turns they want to ride to create their own adrenaline-filled adventure.
The all-new TomTom RIDER 400 helps bikers discover and explore new routes. Simply select an area to ride on the map and TomTom RIDER 400 will suggest the most exciting round-trip. Bikers can build excitement before setting out by creating and sharing touring adventures with friends and uploading direct to their TomTom RIDER 400.
The stylish, yet rugged TomTom RIDER 400 has been completely redesigned for life on the road. An innovative rotating mount allows bikers to switch to portrait view to see more of the bends ahead. It has a glove-friendly, interactive screen to make it easy to find and explore new places. Bluetooth® enabled audio instructions delivered to the headset or helmet, give bikers more freedom to just enjoy the ride.
Plan a thrill
- Winding Roads: Find the most exciting winding roads and avoid the boring straights.
- Hilly Roads: Stay at sea level or climb the highest peaks.
Built for bikes
- Round-trip Planning: Simply select where you want to ride and TomTom Rider will find the most exciting route.
- Portrait View: Rotate to portrait view to see more of the bends ahead.
- PC Route Planning: Pre-plan a touring adventure before leaving home.
- Route Sharing: Share a route with other bikers before setting off or after you return home.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Ride with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of the device.
- Audio Instructions via Bluetooth: Keep your eyes on the road with audio instructions delivered through your headset. (supports HS and HFP profile)
- Track Support: Upload tracks (GPX format) and your TomTom Rider 400 will show you the way
- Hands-free calling: Call hands-free while you ride.
- Weather-proof Design: As weather ready as you are.
- Glove-friendly Screen: Use your TomTom Rider 400 even while wearing gloves.
- Sunlight Visibility: Make use of different colour options for different times of day.
- Trip Recording: Record your trip and relive the adventure any time.
- Trip Statistics: See how far, how fast and for how long you have ridden.
- Fully Interactive Screen: Pinch, zoom and swipe to interact with the map.
*Languages available may differ per country.
- Battery lifetime: Up to 6 hours autonomous operation
- Bluetooth audio: Yes - voice instructions via headset (supports HS and HFP profile)
- Smartphone connected: TomTom Traffic, TomTom Speed Cameras, QuickGPSfix via bluetooth® on your smartphone
- Micro USB port and USB cable 2.0
- Size (W x H x D): 136.8 x 88.4 x 30.5
- Internal memory: 16GB
- Memory micro SD slot
- Screen size: 11cm (4.3") touchscreen
- Screen type: Capacitive, glove-friendly, sunlight readable screen
- Screen resolution: 480 x 272
- Weight: 280 g.
- Waterproof: Protects against any wet-weather condition
- Map Coverage: Canada, United States & Puerto Rico
**Receive TomTom Traffic, Safety Cameras (not available in all countries), and download 4 or more full updates of your pre-installed map every year, for the life of your product. You need a PC with an internet connection and a MyTomTom account to download map updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime. Smartphone Connected: Get TomTom Traffic and Safety Cameras via your smartphone with Bluetooth connection. Your smartphone needs to be compatible and come with a data plan. Extra costs may apply, check tomtom.com/connect for more information.
***Receive Safety Camera Updates for the life of your product. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime.