Globalsat BT-335 GPS / Data Logger
PHOTO GEO-TAGGING TOO!
Discontinued. Try the GlobalSat BT-368i instead >>
Combined Features Makes the BT-335 a Dual Function Device! BT-335 is a high performance Bluetooth-enabled GPS data logger with a built-in active antenna.
The BT-335 Bluetooth GPS receiver from GlobalSat utilizes the same platform as the ever popular BT-338 GPS receiver, which set the original benchmark standards for all SiRF III GPS receivers.
With new improvements to its functionally and 16Mbit of internal memory, the BT-335 now can simultaneously record and store up to 60,000 waypoints as it navigates to various destinations when used with your favorite software.
The BT-335 utilizes the SiRF Star III Low-Power GPS chipset, a high capacity 1700mAH Li-ion rechargeable/replaceable battery and a built-in patch antenna.
• High sensitivity SRF Star III chipset
• Large memory that can store up to 60,000 points
• Records time, date, speed, altitude, and locations
• High capacity battery for up to 18 hours of battery life
• Programmable data recording interval
• User-friendly PC utility for accessing data and configuring the device for personal use
• Exports data in Text, Excel, RMC, KML (for Google Earth), and GPX formats
• Displays data on Google Maps
• Dual function (GPS Logger and Receiver)
• Compact design for best portability
The BT-335 works in conjunction with either your Smartphone, PDA or laptop and your favorite navigation software, to guide you across town, or across the country even when experiencing reduced visibility in urban canyons, or high foliage conditions.
Data Logger. With the addition of the built-in data logger to the GPS receiver function, GPS details of trips are recorded and stored within the BT-335 and can later be extracted to most any Bluetooth enabled laptop or desktop PC using the provided software utility. Once data has been saved to a local hard drive, the utility allows for the data to be exported into various formats such as CSV, TXT, RMC, GPX and KML for use in your specific application such as Google Earth or many other free web-based sites.
The included utility allows the user to:
* Set configuration parameters (time, date, Imperial/Metric, etc)
* Set recording intervals
* Delete recorded files and purge data on the BT-335 and much more!
This dual featured unit eliminates the need to purchase two separate devices, one for navigation and one for data logging, while remaining compact and easy to carry in a pocket or backpack. With a battery life of 18 hours of continuous use, a full day of driving, biking or hiking can be accomplished before a re-charge is needed. Both 110VAC wall and 12DC car chargers are included with the BT-335.