FLIR ONE for iOS
FLIR ONE is lightweight, easy to connect and easy to use.
You’ll explore the world around you in ways you never thought possible, with no additional cords, cases, devices or screens necessary. Simply attach FLIR ONE to your smartphone or tablet and take it with you wherever you go. A new world of vision in the palm of your hand.
- Non contact spot temperature measurement
- Patented MSX Technology for superior image quality
- Built-in battery means no reduction in handset battery life
- Features automatic shuttering Lepton thermal camera module
- Protective case included
- FLIR ONE App includes features like thermal panoramas and thermal timelapse
Why does my FLIR ONE have two cameras?
Raw thermal images are beautiful, however, they don't provide too much physical detail. So the FLIR ONE blends both images using MSX Technology, providing physical detail to the raw thermal reading. With MSX Technology, the FLIR ONE captures what nothing else can.
This is the camera that allows the FLIR ONE to take a thermal reading. Smaller than a dime, it's the most compact long-wave infrared sensor available.
Every time you capture a thermal reading with the FLIR ONE, you are also taking a standard picture. This picture will provide physical detail to the raw thermal reading.
FLIR ONE Accessory
- Scene temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20° to 120°C)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Weight: 2.75 ounces, ~78 grams
- Dimensions: L 2.8 inches (72mm) x W 1 inch (26mm) x H 0.7 inches (18mm)
- Battery capacity: 350 mA-h. FLIR ONE neither consumes power from the connected device battery, nor charges it. When inactive, FLIR automatically switches to low-power mode to maximize its battery life.
- Visible camera: VGA (used for FLIR® MSX® blending)
- Sensitivity: ability to detect temperature differences as small as 0.18° F (0.1° C)
- Charging method: lightning connector (Apple) paired with 1A wall charger (charges FLIR ONE only, not device)
- Device compatibility: Apple products containing a lightning connector, including iPhone 6 and 6 plus, among others.
- Included accessory: charging cable (lightning connector)
- Certifications and standards: FCC, CE, RoHS, CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B), UL
FLIR ONE App
- Color palettes (B/W, W/B, rainbow, contrast, arctic, hot/cold, iron)
- MSX blending (adds visible spectrum detail to thermal images and enhances resolution)
- Features include FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™ functions
- Still image capture
- Video capture (.mov format)
- °F and °C temperature readout (spot meter)
- Easy sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, SMS, etc.)
- Copy images to camera roll
- Battery charge monitor
- Automatic thermal shutter
iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s
iPad Air / iPad Air 2
iPad Mini / iPad Mini 3
iPad (4th Generation)
FLIR ONE for iOS has been designed to connect specifically to these models and has been certified to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.