PLAN ONLY. DOES NOT INCLUDE SIM CARD. To order with SIM Card, please see Iridium Pre-Paid SIM Card with Airtime for GO!
Iridium GO! Prepaid Plans provide global voice, text messaging and data access for the Iridium GO! device. There’s no activation fee. With 6-month and 12-month expiry options to choose from, these prepaid cards are perfect for seasonal use or those on a fixed budget, because airtime is purchased in advance.
All Iridium GO! prepaid cards can be used globally for voice, data and text messaging.
Iridium GO! Prepaid Card Terms & Conditions
Hidden costs aren’t fun. Here are all the details:
- Iridium GO! SIM cards can be activated online within 1 year of purchase
- The expiry date of your Iridium GO SIM card begins when it is activated or refilled
- Maximum expiry period per account is 2 years
- Expiry dates are calculated by combining the expiry periods. Expiry periods are cumulative for a maximum of 3 years
- Iridium GO! data per minute rates are applicable to use with the Iridium GO! device only
- Airtime included is estimated based on burn rates. Usage types can be combined and will be deducted accordingly
- Calls are decremented in 20 second increments, texts are decremented per message
- Calls to check voicemail are considered outgoing calls
- Please refer to the Burn Rate Table
- Cards can be refilled with airtime at the then current retail rate of the card, prior to expiry. When you refill, any unused minutes carry forward, the expiry date is automatically extended and you retain your original Iridium phone number
- Call or text 2888 from your Iridium device for current balance and expiry information
- Existing balances from other Iridium prepaid cards cannot be transferred to Iridium GO! prepaid cards
Iridium GO! Global Prepaid Airtime Burn Rates
BURN RATES – Number of units burned for each type of call or usage. Burn rates are per minute unless otherwise specified.
*Note: Number of units burned for each type of call or usage. Burn rates are per minute unless otherwise specified.