Please note: Due to the size of this antenna, additional shipping charges will apply.
Fiberglass 4′ whip in black, features Wilson’s Tunable Tip allowing for fine tuning SWR and resonant frequency.
- Adjustable tip for fine tuning SWR & resonant frequency
- Exclusive impedance matching transformer lead
- 3/8″ fiberglass rod for heavy duty performance
- Fully linear top loaded for maximum transfer of power out of antenna ( better than helical winding )
- Spaced windings to reduce dielectric heat loss
- 18 gauge silver plated wire to reduce resistive losses
- PVC protective covering around antenna on FGT
- Static reducing weather cap
- 3/8″ X 24″ standard threaded mounting*
- Weather Channel Ready
The Wilson 4′ silver load FGT Series fiberglass whip in black, features Wilson’s Tunable Tip that allows for fine tuning SWR and resonant frequency. The 3/8 diameter fiberglass rod construction has a standard 3/8×24 chromed brass ferrule and fully linear top loaded maximum transfer power. With an 18-gauge silver plated copper wire to provide higher efficiency it has a unique ground lead to help insure reduced static ignition interference and a static reducing weather cap. It is weather-band ready and has a black PVC protective weather covering. 1000 Watts.
*mount not included